Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Year's Resolution

Hong Kong New Year's Eve

While everyone I know is out partying, I'm in the house writing my New Year's Resolution. I wrote out my New Year's Resolutions because I wanted to give myself the opportunity to set goals for the incoming year, and to see what things that are still works in progress. I am writing my resolutions because in the end I am the only one who can hold me to my journey.

• Create a business that I love
• Establish a strong monogamous relationship
• Create $500,000 in passive income
• Read 12 books by 2010 (1/month)
• Develop spirituality
• Be in the best shape of my life.
• Complete 5 public speaking engagements
• Contact family more often
• Write more (blog, book, experiences)
• Create better routines and habits

No comments: