Tuesday, December 16, 2008

An Overdue Break


Recently, I have been very introspective about where I'm going in my life. I'm making the decision on what is really important to me. So I began expanding my mind and reading more about my astrological powers and ability to go towards my goal of greatness.

As the twelfth and last sign of the zodiac, Pisces contains within itself a little experience of all the signs. This gives Pisces Suns the ability to identify with people from all walks of life--from all backgrounds--in some way. These individuals are not only changeable and adaptable, they have open minds and tremendous understanding. But Pisces itself is often misunderstood. Pisces Suns may spend a good portion of their lives yearning for understanding, and the other part in a state of divine discontent. Suffering is sometimes glamorized in the Piscean world.

Try yours...Natal Chart Report

See you in a couple days...need to spend some time alone.

<

No comments: