Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Know thy Frienemies


This series gives you the opportunity to learn about the incoming administration regardless of your support or hatred. I am an advocate for knowing about the United States government, regardless of the race of the president. Even though I have a deep admiration and love for Barack Obama, I am no fool to the "elites" that truly run this country. It is only right that I share what I know, so that we can make strides towards that growth and prosperity we deserve. A wise man told me, the worst enemy of the successful is ignorance. So let us not ignore...

The New Hires:

Gregory B. Craig: Chief Lawyer

Pete Rouse: Senior White House Adviser.

Mona Sutphen: Deputy Chief of Staff.

Jim Messina: White House Deputy Chief of Staff.

Phil Schiliro: President's Liaison to Congress.

Ron Klain: Joe Biden's Chief of Staff.




Aint No Love In The Heart Of The City - Bobby Bland

No comments: