Sunday, March 28, 2010

Surviving


When I left I thought thinks would change
I knew that if my thoughts were rearranged
Then I could achieve the dreams I frame
Instead I'm still falling part while I maintain
Is it the relationship that I CANT leave
Is it the fact that this is still not my true belief
Made decisions and now I have to live with them
Disconnected from the world, connect with children
Maybe it's because we both never want to listen
My autobiography is the motivation for fiction
Thought if I conquer more women then I was a man
Instead I'm still a slave to every memory I hold of them
I wish that I could change all this I have done
But when you subtract one from one; you have none
So I go on. Proud of everything I have become
The professor of all the actions I have done.
----------------
Now playing: Miike Snow - Silvia

No comments: