Friday, February 12, 2010

False Advertisement


I didn't know how to love you
I didn't show you, I grew too
I wish I could have been better
I wish I could repay all the favors
The essence of perfections
More than just a suggestion
The lesson is, that I lost you
I see everyday the cost too
Here in my cold bed crying
Thinking of you is like dying
Every breath ends with sighing
Lights have dim without u shining
All I have is just this blinding pain
Feeling insane trying to finding sane
Hope you have found the same
I can't help that I haven't dealt with it
Come to grips with it
This never fits in
Guess you are finish
I should have listened
But you are who I'm missing
Withdrawal of your love is sickening


----------------
Now playing: Stevie Wonder - Never Dreamed You'd Leave in Summer

No comments: