Friday, August 7, 2009

Strength of Grateful(ness)



I am sharing my favorite song right now. I listen to this song every morning before I start my day, and it has done wonders. My future wife's aunt introduced me to this song a while back, and it had sound great then. However, the other day this song was playing on the radio, and I swear it was God telling me to preserve through this rough patch. I lost my mentor, gained new enemies from old friends, and still holding onto pains that I should have rid myself of years ago. And I haven't quit! Even when my knees were deep in the sands, I got up, brushed myself off, and kept going. I hope this song does for you, what it's been doing for me. I'm still here and so are you...


Just pass the horizon
And right where the sky ends
Cause out there on the ocean

Know my ship is coming in

But don't leave me hanging

I've been waiting too long

But this moment

My ship has finally come...


----------------
Now playing: K'Jon - On The Ocean

No comments: