Saturday, July 11, 2009

Strength to Step Out


Today I made the decision that I will be driving across the country the beginning of next month. I don't know how long it will take, and honestly, I don't really care. No minute is guarantee so I have decided to make the most of my days. Instead of worrying about money, shelter, and time, I am going to embrace the certainty of God's love. I will be recording and taking pictures of my trip. Every night I will keep a log of my experience and the impact it will make on my spirit. I am presently putting together a regiment for my drive. Every morning and evening, I will do yoga for one hour and spend energy focusing on being a better man. I want to be a better man because for me to make the impact that I want to on this world I must continue to make changes. Over the past several months, I have improved leaps and bounds, so if I continue on this path I will definitely reach my goal. It had taken a life altering decision for me to realize that it's Game Time and I must show up to the game and win. Thank you to everyone who has been supportive of my travels and me. I know that I have made many poor decisions, and probably will make many more. However, the people who were there when I was at the bottom are the first to touch the top of this mountain we call life. Stay tune...broadcasting live from America's Highway.

----------------
Now playing: Dave Matthews - An' Another Thing

1 comment:

Wonderful Star said...

Do you want to take a 10 yr old boy wonder with you? Maybe he can learn through your example. j/k

j