Friday, July 3, 2009

Living outside the Box


I know there have been many times when I was my own worst enemy. Spent hours on end fearing that I wouldn't make it. I know that I shouldn't worry about making it, since everyone I knew was successful at failing. Why should I pursue the goal of being better when everything sucks right now. Then I learned that this feeling has sides of the same coin. So I decided to focus on the successes regardless of what the present conditions. You can go from living on the streets to a multimillionaire in the matter of years. All you need is discipline and persistence and you can accomplish it. Note to self: The hard part hasn't even start...Success is harder to maintain than obtain.

----------------
Now playing: Gil Scott-Heron - Save The Children

No comments: