Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Moving at the Speed of Life


This is my opportunity to write my thoughts and opinions onto the pages of the world. I know that I will not be here eternally, but my thoughts and perspectives will never be truly appreciated until I'm gone. I rather put everything here waiting to find the Titanic diamond in the middle of the ocean than waste my breath screaming it from the mountaintops. All the past great minds died being misunderstood and questioned during their lives. That is why I don’t worry about the acceptance of the masses, instead I will keep writing these thoughts, so that my words can be inspiration for future generations.

I know that the people can search for the truth throughout the world, but everything you ever wanted to know is sitting right there reading this blog. That is why I want you to keep making history with everyday you walk this planet.


No comments: