Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Desire to Change

Eminem

In the past couple of days, I am reflecting on my past year and my search for change. I feel that I am working towards the peace to ease my spirit. However, things around me have increasingly irritated me, and I know that the problem lies within me. I know that I am capable of having a peaceful life. Yesterday, I began writing my New Year’s Resolutions, and I know if they are, anything compared to last year's resolution I should have a great year ahead of me. There has to be a reason behind theses internal conflicts...just gotta keep searching.

"Under no circumstances should you lose hope. Hopelessness is a real cause of failure. Remember, you can overcome any problem. Be calm, even when the external environment is confused or complicated; it will have little effect if your mind is at peace. "
- Dalai Lama



No comments: