Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Time realeased...


This plan to design my dreams is taking a little time. I am embracing the word: Patience. I learn that if I have patience I will receive everything that I envision. As I am waiting, I wonder what this thought we call TIME is. Many of us have experienced more than a lifetime worth of pains and pleasures. I laugh because I am beginning to appreciate and love this time. While I can walk and interact with other people on this planet, I know that I am the product of individuality. This is a pleasure in being you. You live knowing that everyone must accept you for you, because you refuse to be someone else. However, I understand that everyone’s realities are different from mine. I am constantly in confrontations with people who want me to be like them. In every job I have ever had, my personality was the problem with the “superior.” My work ethics or abilities were always exceptional, but my unwillingness to submit was always a problem. The worst thing to do to a free mind is try to cage it. We are holding that person from being who they truly are on the inside. Greatness can come from freethinking, but we must nurture that way of life. (Let me get off my stoop) I just know that I have seen some of the best fall and the crazy people grow into trees that leaves blow in the breeze. As I sit here, eight floors from the Pen House Duplex I think about “Where is this journey going to lead me?” I have transformed lives in education, motivation, life lessons, and my own confessions. However, I still stand here wonder what am I going to do next? What is the billion-dollar idea that will change the world? Once again, I am learning about patience so I know I have to wait, but…

Oh Girl - Raphael Saadiq featuring Jay-Z

No comments: