Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Focus of the Week: Resistence


We must resist ignorance, stupidity, thievery, and blatant lying. I am becoming increasingly sick of the media outlets in this country. Even though, at the same time I don't like the news, I feel a need to be informed of the American lie. In the coming weeks, I am thinking about the way in which I will leave this country. I'm wondering why people are not in the streets rioting over the fact that they are going to take your hard earned money to pay off the wealthiest's debt . I am becoming increasingly resistance to the "recession" that is occurring in this country, because the last time I checked my family has been in a recession since we arrived on this continent. Fight for your ability to think freely, they are trying to steal our minds.

Babylon - Outkast

No comments: