Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm talking to you

Back to Work

Recently, I was in a very toxic situation with someone I felt I could trust. I asked God for some light in the dark hole I kept digging. Therefore, one day without my consideration or thoughts, the light showed up. It showed itself in the form of letting the other person loose self-control and showing their true identity, so much, that I could not do anything but accept their character. Even though in my heart I wanted to save them from themselves, that is not my responsibility or place. Therefore, I was given the answer to my problem, even though it was not exactly how I wanted it. Even though I felt, I did everything in my power to be honest and upfront. Just so you understand I will speak about a situation briefly... (You know what)...I am not going to say anything about it. God ended it for a reason and I will not express any negative energy, I am finally at peace. I wish them the best and I will keep reaching for the top...



Keep On Movin - Soul II Soul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not the soul II soul though lol!!! I love it.

On a serious note...someone once told me that certain people are only ment to be in your life for a season. They come, teach you a lesson, and then its time for them to go. But, some of us try to hold on to these people and thats when a "toxic relationship forms". Be happy that you learned the lesson and was able to move on. Its something that some of us cant do.

God's Pupil said...

Thanks...