Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thank You



Some days you just need to hear that perfect song with the perfect beat...thank you for sending me this blessing. Here are the lyrics so that you can read and listen to the song. Peace

Raphael Saadiq- Different Times ft. T-Boz
I been in some hard times, I seen a lot of good times
But everyday i count my blessings this way 'cuz I know that everyday's a different day. My friends can change but his will never change.
And i knew there would be some time, when I would second guess my mind.

So I kept on walking, kept on striving,
kept on singing and guess who showed up.

As I walked down the street one day, I thought I heard a brother say
'Living in bad conditions can make you feel like no one,' As long as I, that's why I always try and do my best to search inside.
But I knew there would be a day, when I had to look the other way.

So I close my eyes and kept on pushin'
I just kept looking and guess who showed up.

I told myself one day to fall on my knees and pray
and never listen to no one if they can't be true to you
No one should spend precious time living for material love
His money, no money no money, can make me happy.
Now it looks a lot clearer outside, 'cuz I'm using my eyes.

I close my eyes and... Kept on pushing,
I just stopped looking and guess who showed up.

(Bridge)
My friend won't let you down, He's always been around.
That's one thing I know for sure. Even when I'm wrong, he's right at my door.
He'll never ignore.

Yes, I got a lotta things to say, I cant say them in all one day.
I'll take no credit for the blessings that He's given to me
Without Him I know that Saadiq could never, ever, ever be.
When I thought it couldn't get no better, just when I thought it was almost over.

oh noooo
I close my eyes and kept on pushin'
I just kept looking and guess who showed up.

oooooh, oooh...

I close my eyes and kept on pushin'
I just kept looking and guess who showed up.
I told myself one day, to fall on my knees and pray. (4 x's)

Different Times - Raphael Saadiq Ft T-Boz

No comments: