Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Little Better


Today was the best and worst. I made it and I feel great that I made it to this point. I avoided the obstacles of women that came at me from the past, present , and who knows is in the future. I am working to be a better man, but its hell when you have been the same for so long. God has blessed me with knowledge to know that I have been wrong, so now I must choose to make the better choice. I am thankful to be here regardless of the struggle. I wrote down that three words that represent me are: discipline, free, and passionate. Please allow these strengths to push me forward in this journey we call life. Today’s art will not be a poem, but a song by Gnarls Barkley. The song is “A Little Better,” because when I make it to the end I will feel much better. Every part of this song represents me.
"Now I can sing you the story line..."

A Little Better - Gnarls Barkley

No comments: