Monday, July 21, 2008

Confidence

Crissy LaVoz

I have been recently explaining my trials and tribulations of living on Mother Earth. I feel that it is time to give back to the very spirits that come in contact with this. Here is a little explanation into why men do what we do. The first thing that attracts me to any woman is CONFIDENCE. You can be very confident in yourself and not an asshole, which I have been at times myself. I enjoy the intrigue that comes when I watch you walk around the room. Noticing you, but never giving you all the attention. Just waiting for that eye contact to let you know "come here:)" That raw sex appeal is the most noticeable attribute you can have in any setting. When I find myself in the eye of the public I know that it is simply about acting "in the know." That means act as if you know what you are talking about...period. Ladies it's that simple. Always enjoy your experiences:) boomp3.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this person on the picture?

Anonymous said...

Thats crissy u didnt no..shes hot =)

Anonymous said...

shes hot!