Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blind Faith

Artist: TOOMAS ALTNURME aka POMSHIVA

I woke up this morning and I tried something I haven't done in decades. I prayed. I prayed for guidance through this rough patch of life, I prayed for the people who were not as fortunate as I am, and I prayed for all the spirits that the MOST HIGH has brought into my life. I was so close to giving up some days ago. Not quitting life, but quit searching for a better way in a world that seems to love the dark. I am a reflection of my thinking and ironic enough everyone has noticed the change in my mentality during those days. So I abandoned the failing attitude and choose to fight for my sanity and happiness harder than I have ever. Beliving in the fact that I don't know what is ahead of me, but I am a good person and that will create a better way for me. My faith is being tested and I know that. I must remain humble, steadfast and dedicated...and I am thankful for that! Peace
Melodies from Heaven - Kirk Franklin & the Family

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES. Sir. Your guardian angels are with you everyday, undetected but silently cheering you on. Glad YOU remember that you're in good hands. :-) Stay up!

God's Pupil said...

The righteous shall prosper! Thank you